El Paso is full of AMAZING places to eat! I’m surprised that I don’t weigh 8,000 lbs. El Paso is one of the fattest cities in the country, sadly. It’s funny, here I am, a fitness connoisseur talking about restaurants. You know why I have that right? One, it’s a free country and two, I live my life with BALANCE. If you’re gonna eat out in one of the fattest cities in the USA, you’ve gotta make healthy choices, watch your portions, and stay active!
Here are some of my favorites!
- Moe’s Mexican Restaurant 6298 Alameda Avenue El Paso, TX 79905
- House of Pizza 2016 North Piedras Street El Paso, TX 79930
- Taco Tote 7101 North Mesa Street El Paso, TX 79912
- Katsura Sushi Restaurant 1920 North Zaragoza Road El Paso, TX 79938
- Juice Bar 3117 McRae Blvd., Ste. C El Paso, TX 79925
- Peter Piper Pizza 1800 N Zaragosa Rd., El Paso, TX 79936
- Frisco Burger Inn 3111 North Yarbrough Drive El Paso, TX 79925
- Cappetto’s 2716 Montana Avenue El Paso, TX 79903
I’m sure there are many more that I can’t think of right now. If something tickles my fancy, I’ll add it on.