If you would like to ask a question to be featured on Cristal’s FB LIVE show, “Ask-A-Therapist”, now called “ASK-A-PROFESSIONAL”, please view instructions below.
- Write your question and give as much background as you feel comfortable being mentioned on a LIVE Facebook feed (viewable by the public).
- Include your first name, age, and location. (example: Cristal, 3086 years old, El Paso, Texas)
- Keep your anonymity by only putting your initials or by giving a fake name.
- Submit your entries to: email@example.com
- If your question is chosen, our team will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Tune in to Ask-a-Professional LIVE on Facebook 1X per month.
By submitting your question/concern to Through the Eyes of a Therapist you understand that your submission does not substitute consultation, therapy, supervision, or evaluation. Cristal and her team will only give information, general knowledge, or entertaining responses to your submissions. By submitting a question/concern, you also agree to not hold Cristal, Through the Eyes of a Therapist, her podcast, her representatives or assigns responsible for any outcome related to your question/concern. You also understand that by submitting a question, Cristal does not become your psychotherapist. Referrals to medical/mental health professionals in your area may be sent in response to your submissions. Cristal and her team reserve the right to decline your submission and/or block you from submitting future queries/concerns/comments. Your submissions, name, age, and location are NOT CONFIDENTIAL.
ONLY use ask-a-therapist or Ask-a-Professional as a source of general information/entertainment. This live/recorded segment does not substitute consultation, therapy, supervision, or any other advice that should be sought by you from your own doctor or mental health professional.
If you or someone you know is in danger or if you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.